Sunday, June 20, 2010

i live to dream.

i say, here we have a collective of all things charming and beautiful.. a lonely tea party collective accompanied by one's dreams and inspirations - of flying kites and jumping rope, writing and reading, sewing and baking, art and love and all other things charming and beautiful. welcome to my blog!

for this first post i've decided to provide links to a couple of my very favourite blogs that have inspired me to create my own. thank you lovelies!

Shine little light

Under the lighthouse, dancing

My Folk Lover

Shimmer Like Gold

rockstar diaries

Artpixie

Nadinoo

the cherry blossom girl

sensing owls

i'm revolting

daydream lily

frankie

the drifter and the gypsy

cake with giants

The Ever Dazzling

Russh

The Snail and the Cyclops

BOMBLog

fieldguided

style bubble

0 comments:

Post a Comment